Sunday, May 31, 2009

Explaining...

So, I know a bunch of people have been wondering why I have been so MIA. Remember when I posted that I was sick? I went to the doctor, got some antibiotics and got nearly completely better. Then, Friday, on the morning of my Venice trip, I came down with another horrible sore throat and fever that got progressively worse throughout the day. I went to Venice anyways, which I'll post an entry about soon, but got home and couldn't have felt more sick. The next day, I woke up and went to the doctor here in Florence again. She said I may have mono! AHHH!!! The last thing I need! I'm not supposed to go to school or basically do anything but rest for about 5 days and on Thursday I may possibly get blood tests done. I'm hoping that it is just a stupid sore throat and that I'll get better fast.


This is my mini Italian pharmacy.


The good news is that I've had time to update my blog 3 times today! Check out the past 2 posts about one of my trips and about my walk to school! Tomorrow (or technically today since it is 1:30 am my time!) while I'm home in bed, I'll create a post about my Venice trip, which despite being sick was an absolutely wonderful day!

Keep me in your thoughts.
xoxo, Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I love the blog so far. Pix are Primo. I remember Sienna very well now that I see your pictures of the Plaza. Keep on blogging. Love, Dad-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey turd head, feel better...i think about you often and random things remind me of you such pedestrian cross walks which remind me of hanson which naturally reminds me of you...i love you...i want you to feel better NOW. k great! :)

    ReplyDelete